Passionate About Heating and Cooling?
HUBBS HEATING & AIR has immediate openings in our Dayton, Columbus, and Lancaster locations. We are seeking talented people committed to a rewarding, long-term career! Become a part of HUBBS HEATING & AIR family of talented individuals!
We are always searching for outstanding candidates who excel in providing excellent customer care and take pride in quality craftsmanship. If you have stellar communication skills, a passion for heating and cooling, and want to work for a stable & growing company, we invite you to apply for any of our available positions. Your future career in heating and cooling starts here!
Virtual Reality Training
Now offering virtual reality training! By using VR training, it’s possible to create training that is not only more engaging but also more effective than traditional training methods.
HVAC Installer Duties and Responsibilities
- Recovers old equipment
- Ensures area is safe by shutting off electricity and water to the equipment.
- Installs new unit.
- Sets up new equipment (gas lines, thermostat, electric, PVC drains, flues, duct work).
- Performs braising.
- Sells preventative maintenance plans and indoor air quality products.
- Performs safety check and check out on new equipment.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent and EPA license is required or willingness to obtain.
- 2 Years of experience required, however, 5 years of experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
- Perform consultations with customers
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 plus years of field experience
- Certification through the EPA to handle refrigerants required
- Certification from an HVAC program at a technical school required
- Must hold state HVAC technician license
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain HVAC issues with customers
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments
- We are offering a $1000 sign-on bonus and competitive wages.
- SHOW US YOUR CURRENT PAY STUB AND WE WILL BEAT IT!
Job Type: Full-time
Now Hiring All Experience Levels
Full & Part Time HVAC Technicians
Service & Installation Positions
Up to $1000 sign-on bonus