chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

We’ll Make Finding a New Furnace Easy


Finding a new gas furnace can be a daunting process, but the experts at Hubbs Heating can make your decision easy! We offer a great selection of Bryant Gas Furnaces that range in price and function. Many of our units are energy efficient, silent when operating, and covered under warranty. Our experienced technicians are here to work with you to identify your heating needs and match you with a perfect unit. Review our selection of gas furnaces below and give us a call!

Product Selection


Bryant Evolution Series Furnace

Evolution® Variable-Speed

Gas Furnace

Evolution® Series Gas Furnaces provide quiet, smooth, whole-home comfort. You’ll hardly hear it running as you get cozy with up to 98.3% AFUE savings. Features including variable speed airflow or Perfect Heat® technology can keep you comfortable year round.

987M

AFUE Rating: up to 98.3%
Gas Valve Type: Modulating

986T

AFUE Rating: up to 96.5%
Gas Valve Type: Two-Stage

315A

AFUE Rating: 80%
Gas Valve Type: Two-Stage

Bryant Preferred Series Furnace

Preferred™ Variable & Multi-Speed

Gas Furnace

Experience outstanding wintertime comfort and savings from a Preferred™ Series Gas Furnace. The ultra-quiet performance and consistent airflow from these units can reduce hot and cold spots throughout the home. These furnaces offer superior summer humidity control, in addition to consistent warmth all winter long. Let the Preferred Series be the focal point of your year-round comfort.

926T

AFUE Rating: up to 96.5%
Gas Valve Type: Two-Stage

925S

AFUE Rating: up to 96.2%
Gas Valve Type: Single-Stage

922S

AFUE Rating: up to 92.1%
Gas Valve Type: Single-Stage

314A

AFUE Rating: 80%
Gas Valve Type: Two-Stage

313A

AFUE Rating: 80%
Gas Valve Type: Single-Stage

Bryant Legacy Series Furnace

Legacy™ Fixed-Speed

Gas Furnace

With a Legacy™ Line gas furnace, you can rely on excellent, dependable comfort year-round. These furnaces feature insulated cabinets for quieter operation. Stay comfortable in your home with the reliable Legacy Line of gas furnaces.

915S

AFUE Rating: up to 95%
Gas Valve Type: Single-Stage

912S

AFUE Rating: up to 92.1%
Gas Valve Type: Single-Stage

311A

AFUE Rating: 80%
Gas Valve Type: Single-Stage

310A

AFUE Rating: 80%
Gas Valve Type: Single-Stage

friends sharing coffee on couch

Efficiency


90%+ Furnaces

A 90% plus furnace has two heat exchangers (a primary and a secondary) and are commonly called “condensing” furnaces.  These furnaces are capable of extracting at least 92% of the heat from combustion and transferring it into your home.  The term “90% plus” means just that, the furnace’s efficiency rating is above 90%.  For each $1.00 of natural gas that the furnace uses, at least 92% (or $.92) is used to actually heat your home and the remaining 8% (or $.08) is vented to the outside through the sidewall or roof of your home using a PVC plastic pipe.

tech repairing furnace
80% Furnaces

An 80% efficiency furnace has only one (or primary) heat exchanger and extracts at least 80% of the energy from the combustion process and transferring it into your home.  Simply stated, for each $1.00 of natural gas or propane that is used by the furnace, at least 80% (or $.80) is actually used to heat your home.  The remaining 20% (or $.20) is vented out through your chimney or flue pipe.

Burner Technology


Two-Stage

Two-stage gas furnaces are available in both 80% and 90% efficiencies.  However, two-stage furnaces use a microprocessor along with a two-stage gas valve to control the burners at a high or low rate, depending on the heat demand. When the outside temperatures are moderate, the burners operate at a lower, more efficient rate.  If the outside temperatures are very cold, then the furnace will operate at the higher rate in order to keep up with the heating demand.

Single-Stage

Single-stage gas furnaces are available in both 80% and 90% efficiencies.  The term “single-stage” means that the furnace’s burners fire at one fixed heating level.  When the thermostat tells the furnace to heat, the gas valve opens and the burner flame ignites.  When the thermostat is satisfied, the burners shut-off.

Modulating

Modulating gas furnaces are very high efficiency furnaces, usually 95% and higher.  These models also use computer technology along with special gas valves to control the burner output.  The burner levels on these models operate at varying levels hence the term “modulating”.  When the room thermostat calls for heat, the furnace fires and starts operating at a “medium” level.  The furnace operates at this level for a short period and as the temperature gets closer to the set point, the furnace “modulates” to the lowest level until the thermostat is satisfied.  In cases where the thermostat is set significantly higher than the room temperature or the heat demand is high, the furnace will operate on the highest stage in order to warm the home up as fast as possible.

Request a Free In-Home Estimate Today